Promocodes, deals and offers

Open for this week only

To view this email as a web page, click here

                                                           

Hi Candidate,

Look at this comment this guy sent me.

I got this email before opening my course. 

Before I'd sent a sales page over.

Before I'd even said what would be in the course.

In other words, Trevor wanted to know how to pay for something I've created, sight unseen.

How do you use copywriting to get such loyal customers that they want to pay before they've even seen your product?

How do you write anything that gets people excited about what you have to say?

Starting today, I'm opening my premium copywriting course to new students. You'll see exactly how to use copywriting to double your revenue in 18 months.

The course is called Call to Action, and I think you'll love it.
 
Click here to join Call to Action
 

P.S. Who should NOT join this program?

There are a few people who I do not want in my course. They are:

  1. Anyone who doesn't have an emergency fund. With all the uncertainty around coronavirus, if you don't have a solid emergency fund (I recommend 12 months), do not join. Cut expenses and build your savings. I explain how to handle your money during a crisis like this here.

  2. Anyone in credit card debt. If I find out someone in CC debt joined one of my flagship courses, I ban them from all IWT programs for life. Eliminate your debt first (you can get my book free from the library to find out how), then start investing in yourself.

  3. Anyone who thinks passively absorbing information is all they need to do to have success. If you ignore the simple action steps I give you and expect your copywriting to magically improve because you watched a video, then I don't want you in my course. This is a course for people willing to put in 1.5x the work "average" people do to achieve 10x the results. If you don't have what it takes, don't join.

If you're good on all 3 criteria above and are ready to master copywriting, I recommend you take at least 15 minutes to read this page.

P.P.S. If your business is just starting out and you're not an experienced writer, Call to Action can help you write irresistible copy that stands out. 

And once you've grown to several hundred thousand dollars a year, Call to Action includes systematization and advanced copywriting strategies that can help double your profits this year.


Inspirethon