Promocodes, deals and offers

I’m donating $101,000 to help voters get to the polls

To view this email as a web page, click here

                                                           

Candidate,

I'm writing a personal check for $101,000 to provide free transportation to underserved communities in these critical cities:

  • Charlotte
  • Atlanta
  • Miami
  • Philadelphia

Everyone in those cities can use Lyft to get free rides to polls. This begins Saturday, October 31st, through Election Day, November 3rd (use code WWAV). Lyft is also giving rides for 50% off everywhere else on Election Day (use code 2020VOTE).

Help spread the word -- share on social media

Why I'm doing this: I believe every American has the right to vote. I'm the son of immigrants and grew up middle class. I benefited from scholarships to pay my way through college and eventually started a company that's helped millions with their money, careers, and business. I believe in personal responsibility while acknowledging the systemic forces that influence every part of our society.

Nobody has the right to stop us from voting. No court rulings, no postal slowdowns, no voter suppression tactics will stop us from letting our voices be heard.

In this election, we get the chance to shape our future, including healthcare, the economy, climate change, separation of powers, and asking the rich to pay their fair share.

Here's how you can help:

  1. Vote.
  2. Share on social media: To my friends in Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, and Philadelphia: @ramit is sponsoring free rides to the polls from Oct 31 until Election Day. Use code "WWAV" on Lyft.

Thanks,


Inspirethon