Promocodes, deals and offers

We donated $46,075 to help people during coronavirus. Thank you

                                                           

Candidate,

I recently wrote you to tell you how we're handling coronavirus at I Will Teach You To Be Rich, including donating $25,000 to Feeding America.

We asked you to contribute alongside us, to help people in need of food right now — and WOW, you delivered.

Together, we raised $46,075!! THANK YOU!

Here's what Feeding America said:

"Feeding America is excited about Ramit Sethi's donation of $25,000 on behalf of I Will Teach You To Be Rich, and his commitment to enlisting the help of his community to contribute even more. Collectively, IWT and the IWT community donated $46,075 to Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund to help provide food and funds to where they're needed most. We're thankful for the IWT team and community's work." 
–Briana Crane, Managing Director of Strategic Gifts

Thank you to the entire IWT team and community. 

I believe that money is a small but important part of a Rich Life.

I believe that in times like this, you should use your money to help others. A Rich Life is lived outside the spreadsheet.

This is part of my 10 Money Rules and the philosophies in my book. I'm thankful we can help others together. 

We're still accepting donations. Please join us to help others — any amount helps: feedingamerica.org/sethi-covid.

P.S. When I announced this to the IWT team, I asked them what it means to be able to make a team-wide donation to Feeding America. Here are some of their responses:

"So grateful to have a job, but also a place where the leaders care not just about numbers but about making a positive impact. Thank you all for the support you've shown us, from the stipend to emotional support."

"It feels fortunate to be part of the IWT team right now because the leadership is very supportive of the team in this troubling time. Plus the organization has a lot to offer people in our country who are really worried about their personal and financial well-being."

"It's brought a huge sense of security. A donation like this also makes me feel proud to work here."

"Gratitude and relief. Thankful to be part of the team and glad we can help people during this crisis."

"Very fortunate that I have job security because the company isn't constrained by the limitations of a physical space. The leadership team is very thoughtful and cognizant of how the pandemic is affecting the team as well as our customers and being mindful in how we conduct business. Glad that we have a business that has been built intentionally for many years and those investments are paying dividends even now during the pandemic. All this provides peace of mind especially now in such an unstable financial scenario for many. My emotions and energy can be spent on family happiness instead of survival and preservation."

"I am really overwhelmed with gratitude that I am a part of the IWT team right now. I am very grateful to be a part of a company that already works remotely, so I am still able to work during this time and keep some semblance of 'normal.' I am grateful that our products are still relevant to people during this crisis...I am grateful to have a leadership team that has prioritized taking care of its employees, and has proven that with actions such as the $1,000 stipend. Where other companies talk the talk, IWT actually walks the walk, and I am proud to work here."

"Incredibly proud to be a part of a team that really takes care of employees, customers, and the world."


Inspirethon