Promocodes, deals and offers

The New York Times features my money rules

                                                           

Candidate,

The New York Times covered the I Will Teach You To Be Rich philosophy!

Never feel guilty about not buying a house. You are not throwing your money away on rent. There are other things in life besides homeownership, and there are many other ways to make substantial amounts of money than counting on your house increasing in value.

There's a limit to how much you can cut, but there is no limit to how much you can earn.

It's easy to tell people to cut back on $3 lattes. But most people are asking $3 questions when they really should be asking $30,000 questions, like how can I find a great job or negotiate a better salary.

Spend extravagantly on the things you love, and cut costs mercilessly everywhere else.

The most common word in all of personal finance is no. No, you can't buy lattes. No, you can't buy new clothes. No, you can't go on vacation. It's such a turnoff. I believe in using money to say YES.

These are some of the core philosophies that make I Will Teach You To Be Rich different. Thank you to our amazing IWT team and community for choosing to live a Rich Life. And thank you to the New York Times for spreading our message across the world.

How to develop your own money philosophy
First, use my book to set up your automatic money system.

Then, if you're curious about developing your own personal philosophies around money, here are my 10 Money Rules:

These are my rules. What are yours?

I just recorded a Fireside Chat where I talked about the reason behind each of these rules...and how you can create your own Money Rules.

Thanks for reading I Will Teach You To Be Rich,


Inspirethon