Promocodes, deals and offers

Selling my beloved domain

Today I have decided to sell a couple of domains from my domain inventory and outrank.org is one of those.

I love this domain for multiple reasons

  1. It's a single word domain - rare to find
  2. Related to most profitable SEO marketing industry
  3. Recall value is very high (I am the founder of OutRank)

My original idea was to start my SEO agency on that name and writing SEO related content on the blog.. but... you know...

Right now I am more into farming, personal finance and affiliate marketing.

I no longer need my identity in the SEO world.

So the domain is looking for the next owner - use the domain to your advantage. The worth of this domain is over $20,000 because I was charging $3000/month to my SEO clients when I was serving them in 2018.

Branding + High Ticket Clients + The profits in SEO industry = Different valuations for different people.

It's on a 6 days Auction!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Help me spread the word if any of your friends want to build the name in the SEO industry.

Pardeep Goyal

Inspirethon