Promocodes, deals and offers

Here are your Indian Focused Keywords

Even I am surprised to find so many profitable keywords that can be ranked in India.

I wish I could rank for each and every keyword that I have found.

It's not possible for a single blog or website to dominate search for everything in the niche. The current relevance plays a big role to rank for the next possible keyword.

For example, If my blog is already ranking for CIBIL score relared keyword, possibly I can rank for credit card related keywords.

That's what you should do if you are getting your hands on the vast list of keywords that I have found for your niche blog.

Look at below snapshot of keywords in personal finance

enable your image to see this snapshot

These are just 9 keywords out of 300 keywords in my own niche. I am not afraid of revealing the profitable keywords from my own niche because I am not targetting all of these.

If I can rank for 10-15 more keywords in next 6 months I might add additional 50,000 traffic.

Just look at the volume of 'pan card correction form' keyword.. it's 90,000

If you have a blog in personal finance in India or want to start a blog.. then this keyword list could be a huge help to you.

Just shortlist 10-15 keywords - write good article and try to rank in next 3-6 months.

Similarly, you can find keywords under 8 more niches (India focused keywords)

I have used Ahrefs to do keyword research.. so it's a straight saving of $99 for you that you don't have to buy any keyword research tool.

Even if you buy, you would not be able to find these keywords because 2-3 years of SEO experience is required to hunt profitabel keywords.

Here is the last chance to grab the keywords list (at discounted price)

I would make the lists private again and make available only for my VIP members.

You can pay using indian rupees or dollars. Indian payments are inclusive of GST so the price may see little high. Pay in dollars to save that money for you.

You won't get the chance to buy the keyword list directly again from me.

Save the money now.. from the keyword tool..

Save the time now.. from doing the keyword research of your own..

The keywords would stay relevant for atleast 1 year...

Start writing SEO focused content.. and dominate your niche with profitable keywords.

Pardeep Goyal

PS:

I also have US focused keyword list.. ask for that by replying to this email.. if your blog is having US traffic.

Inspirethon