Promocodes, deals and offers

Last chance. Call to Action closes TONIGHT

To view this email as a web page, click here

                                                           

Did someone forward this to you? 
Click here to subscribe


Candidate,

Call to Action, our new course on copywriting, closes at midnight tonight. 

If you have a business or you're planning to launch one, you'll learn the subtle changes to go from ordinary "writing" to remarkable "copywriting" — the changes that will help you double your revenue. We'll teach you.

In fact, here are a few examples of why people joined Call to Action:

"I really like your copy. When I go to my email inbox filled with hundreds of emails, I specifically search for yours and read them, because I find them so interesting. Then you offered a 'how to write awesome copy' course. I couldn't say no."
-Andrea W.

"I compete in a crowded space and need to understand how to win."
-Jennifer L. 

"I am a Security Researcher at one of the top 10 cyber security firms in the world and have recently delivered two talks at conferences. I want to use my ability to publish content directly on our company site / ability to get further talks paid for, am looking to write better content to further my career as a researcher both in my current position and via further conference talks."
-Jose B.

You don't need to become the world's best copywriter. We'll show you how to use it as a tool to grow your business … so you can get back to the important things in life.

In fact, once you've used the course to improve your copywriting, we'll show you how to automate it so it keeps generating revenue for years. Hour for hour, writing great copy is one of the most valuable things you'll ever do.

That's what I did with this email, which has been automatically running for years in the background.

So, a simple request: You already told me you wanted to learn more about copywriting. I believe I can help you. Take 10 minutes to read about Call to Action and decide if it's right for you.

If not, that's fine. I'll still be here tomorrow, next year, and 10 years from now, and I'll continue to send you my favorite material.

But if you could benefit from learning how to improve your copywriting — if you could help your customers, avoid the painful blank-page syndrome, and double your sales — it's my obligation to teach you what I've learned in the last 12+ years.

As always, if you decide to try it, you're protected by our 100% money-back guarantee.

Tonight at 11:59pm, we close Call to Action.

 
Click here to learn more
about Call to Action
 

P.S. Here's why others joined Call to Action:

"I'm sold that copywriting is the #1 tool to connect to your audience. Plus everything you write is brilliant." 
-Haley V.

"I have great, in fact, life changing products and programs that I know will have huge positive impact on many. I'm yearning for a way to present them in a way that really speaks to people." 
-Jewelli D.

"I tend to undersell myself (too humble), and this is reflected in conversion rates." 
-Hugo D.

"I have been working on my copy for the past 5 months and seen my income more than triple. That said, I'm stuck and I need more guidance…" 
-Jennifer F.

Here's the link to see what's in the Call to Action course.


Inspirethon